How much is your Oriental rug worth? Do you need an appraisal for your rug?
As is true for fine art, appraising area and Oriental rugs is a highly-skilled task, best done by someone with specific in-depth knowledge of the factors that contribute to their value.
For more information on Appraisals, please see the following:
- Appraisals For Insurance Co. / Adjusters
- Appraisals For Attorneys
- Appraisals For Individuals
- Appraisals For Restoration Companies
- Quick Appraisals
You might be an insurer, or an adjuster—maybe be a lawyer or a private owner. Whatever your situation, you will have questions like; is this rug authentic? Where did it come from? What is the value? And maybe even, is it worth repairing?
MERA’s experts are Certified Rug Appraisers, each with over 30 years of professional experience. Thousands of rugs have passed through our hands, and we are constantly called upon to accurately value rugs of all types, in a variety of circumstances. Whatever your situation, whatever the rug, we can provide you with an unbiased, professional and accurate rug appraisal.
Our Nationwide network of Certified Oriental Rug Appraisers (CRA) provide comprehensive, accurate and impartial appraisals, presented in a professional and easily-understood format.
- MERA’s professionals know the true value of all rugs in today’s market, and help you avoid disputes in cased of claimed versus actual value
- MERA’s experts handle claims and follow-up in the most efficient way possible, often electronically, reducing your costs
For more information, please contact us today.